Justin Bieber Takes A Break As Selena Gomez, 'All That Matters' Model Drama Continues

Justin Bieber has been surrounded by bad boy behaviour rumours again recently, but it seems like his hectic workload and constant headline-hitting ways have left Biebs shattered, as he took to Twitter earlier today to say that he was going to spending the day "resting."
Justin has been busy touring the globe with his Believe tour for the past year, so it's no wonder that he appreciates his days off when he gets them!

Meanwhile, not only were the Bieber and TOWIE's Lauren Pope romance rumours brought up AGAIN this week, but the teen's ex GF Selena Gomez seemingly took to her Instagram account to make a dig at the model that Justin makes out with his latest music video for new track All That Matters.

Since the pop sensation's video surfaced with the gorgeous model, Gomez appeared to be unimpressed as she later posted a cryptic message what seemed like a dig on Intagram with the caption: “I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat”.

“It was clearly directed at him with me in the video, but like I said I was just doing my job,” Russo told Cosmopolitan magazine.

“Selena is a superstar and I’m just a girl in a video. She’s his ex, and I’m sure they still have feelings for each other.”

Cailin, who passionately lock lips with Biebs in the video, says she was on “a high” afterwards.

“I got butterflies and I do still to this day,” she continued. “After the shoot wrapped it felt so surreal, I even got a speeding ticket after the shoot because I was on such a high."


 


Comments