Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra want a baby

Four years after giving up their daughter for adoption, Teen Mom favorites Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra exclusively reveal to In Touch that they’re trying to conceive another child!


“I would’ve felt guilty if I got pregnant again when Carly was 1 or 2. But we’ve both been yearning for this,” Catelynn, who decided to stop using birth control three months ago, reveals in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now. “We’re ready to have a baby!”

But that wasn’t the case in 2009. “I was too young when I got pregnant with Carly — I was sad and scared,” Catelynn explains.  Now finally financially stable and still in love after 10 years together, Catelynn says, “we’ve learned from what our parents did wrong. Tyler and I own our own home, have two cars and actually have money to support a kid,” adding that both have full-time jobs, caring for developmentally disabled adults near their home in St. Clair, Mich.

“We have no doubt that raising a child will be hard. But I know we’re going to be really great parents.”

Catelynn and Tyler share all their baby plans, plus read the most candid interviews yet from Teen Mom 2’s Leah Messer-Calvert and Kailyn Lowry in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now!-IN TOUCH WEEKLY

Comments