Deam McDermott’s reason for cheating on his wife of seven years

Seems Deam McDermott’s reason for cheating on his wife of seven years, Tori, is way out of the ordinary.


In a new video from Tori’s documented series, the actor opens up on what drove him to cheat on his wife with Emily Goodhand.

“I didn’t think that I would get caught,” McDermott confesses to a friend. “I was drinking and using drugs, man. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past.”

He went more deeper when he said; “I have a brain that wants to kill me,” he says. “I have a brain that wants me dead.”

He explains to his friend how easy it is to lose control, and how important it is for him to get his life back on track.

“I need to change,” he admits. “I am on the verge of losing everything that means anything to me in this world.”

Comments