Jennifer Lawrence vomited in fromt of Miley Cyrus

Jennifer Lawrence was once sick in front of Miley Cyrus.


The Oscar winning actress was at a post Oscars celebration thrown by Madonna's manager in Hollywood in March, where she ended up vomiting, while Miley - a seasoned veteran of hard partying - looked on.

Jennifer explained to talk show host Seth Myers: ''I've never gone out after Golden Globes or Oscars or anything. I'm just so sick of people by that point. I'm like, 'Ugh, god!' But this time I was like, 'I'm going out.' And I puked.

''There's this big fancy party, this Guy Oseary and Madonna party - if you get invited, you're like, you know, super-important. And I puked, on his porch.

''I was in such bad condition, and I look behind me while I'm puking, and Miley Cyrus is there like, 'Get it together.' ''

The 'American Hustle' star blames her friend Laura - who she took to the Oscars with her - for being a bad influence on her.

She added: ''She was a terrible influence on me. We left and then she was like, 'Meet me at the bar.' So I snuck out and I was like, 'Oh, my god!' I can't do this!' And she was like, 'You can do whatever you want!' ''

Comments