Daniel Radcliffe loves sporty girlfriend

Daniel Radcliffe finds his girlfriend's passion for sport ''sexy''. The 'What If' actor loves the fact Erin Darke is as big a fan of NFL as he is and finds it fascinating being able to discuss the game with her.

He admitted: ''She's an obsessive Detroit Redwings fan - when your girlfriend can talk s**t about sports better than the men she's doing that with, that's pretty sexy.''

The 25-year-old actor also admitted he finds it hard to ''surpress'' his emotions and is always honest about his feelings for the opposite sex.

Asked if he is as hopeless as women as his 'What If' character, he told The Guardian newspaper: ''No, I'm a lot better at being direct at things, I'm not good at suppressing that stuff. If I have a crush on a girl she's going to know about it.''

The 'Harry Potter' actor prepares intensely for his movie roles and can't even watch movies or go to the theatre when learning a script as he just feels guilty about not being word-perfect.

He said: ''I can't even watch plays or films when I'm learning lines. I start to think, hang on, they know all their lines and I don't ... so I have to go home immediately and learn them.''

Comments