Kim Kardashian West's daughter brushes own hair

Kim Kardashian West's daughter likes to brush her own hair. The 33-year-old reality TV star admits 14-month-old North - whom she has with her husband Kanye West, 37 - will definitely take after her when it comes to maintaining a strict beauty routine as the little one is already obsessed with combing her brown tresses.


Speaking to WWD, Kim said: ''North likes to brush her own hair. You start with a brush and then you have to get a second brush [for her]. Right when you get it all perfect, she takes the brush and starts doing it herself.''

Meanwhile, Kim believes she's relaxed her own make-up routine since becoming a mother because she likes to cuddle up to her daughter without accidentally covering the toddler in lots of beauty products.

She explained: ''Ever since I had the baby, there was at least four months I went without make-up or hair products. I loved it. You can kiss your baby and you can snuggle. I am less on the make-up since I had a baby for sure because it makes it hard to kiss.''

However, North - who has the nickname Nori - doesn't seem to mind her mum wearing make-up and even likes to sit on her lap and watch her apply it.

She said previously: ''North actually will totally sit on my lap and is fascinated when I'm getting my hair blown out. And when I'm getting my makeup done I'll give her a little makeup brush, and she'll be entertained.''

Comments