Princess Halliday: 'THE FAITH TO FORGIVE'

Forgiveness is a topic that I can't stop talking about because it is dominant in most of our lives and we all tend to struggle with forgiving one another...


Forgiveness simply means I cannot afford to put this much energy into being angry with you. When I forgive you it's not about you ;it's about me .. I cut the cord between me and you so I can be free and you can be crazy.

Forgiveness is not a feeling..It is a decision. The reason people can't make this decision is because people are being controlled by their feeling.

Luke ch 17:1-3
It is impossible not to have offences for offences will come but woe unto him through whom they come...(or woe unto him who make it hard on the children of God.)......

You might have had someone hurt you so much that you can never imagine being within the same vicinity with that person. I'm here to announce to you the need to let it go! I know sometimes you cannot get angry or feel hurt by someone you don't care about-You dismiss it!...but for one you really care about- you can't seem to dismiss easily,reason being you had TRUSTED-yes I know that feeling!!!

It's time to move on!!move into Your Blessings and encounter God's daily favor

Think Positively Today!!!

www.Empowerafricainitiative.co/EAI
t:@princeshalliday
Instagram;princesshalliday

Comments